Welcome to the unfolding story of our attempt to remodel/restore the WWII-era home that we purchased in 1989. A minimalist traditional style residence with good "bones" but very little character, my husband and I would like to transform the house into an Arts & Crafts-inspired gem. Having languished in the project for many years, I am hoping this blog will provide the accountability we need to stay focused on our dream. Come join us on the journey!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Paneling Idea

Tonight, while looking through the "Home Manager" folder I created in my browser, I found a link to The Inspired Room.  There, I found a photo of a do-it-yourself bathroom remodel.  I like the paneling, especially how it integrates so well into the mirrors.  Check it out if you are interested:  paneling idea.

If you know of any other great paneling looks for a bathroom, please share the link in the comments.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment